Cherington HR delivers tailored HR support to help businesses tackle strategic, tactical and operational people management issues.
We have a wide range of experience in dealing with people management situations and can help resolve immediate issues, or help you plan your future business.
Every business needs to recruit, manage, train and motivate its staff. However, not every business can afford the time required or the cost of employing someone to manage this on a full-time basis.
We are proud to report that Cherington HR has been a finalist on three occasions in the Herefordshire and Worcestershire Chamber of Commerce Awards, most recently in 2017 in the Excellence in Professional Services Award category, so you can guarantee getting good advice and good service.
Services and areas of expertise include:
• Provision of HR advice by email, telephone or face-to-face to meet clients’ requirements.
• Development of tailored employment policies and documents.
• Management of more complex issues e.g. disciplinary/ grievance cases.
• Training/ coaching on people management issues to help grow managers’ abilities to deal with the issues themselves.
• Use of psychometric testing to help with recruitment, development and team-building.
Upton upon Severn
Chartered Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (Chartered FCIPD)
Helen also has an MEd in Training and Development and an MA in Human Resources Management