The Be Cyber Secure Grant Fund is a Capital and Revenue based grant scheme which offers grants up to £20,000. The Be Cyber Secure Programme is supported with funding from the European Regional Development Fund, the Worcestershire County Council and the local District Councils.
The Grant programme has two separate grant funds aiming to;
- assist all Worcestershire SME’s to improve their cyber security through security grants
- support the expansion of County’s cyber sector businesses through growth grants
How to Apply:
If you are a Worcestershire based business and meets all the eligibility criteria detailed below, you may wish to apply for the Be Cyber Secure Programme’s Grant Fund through the autumn 2018 call:
- Worcestershire based Small Medium Enterprises
- Meet the De Minimis State Aid Criteria
- Be trading “Business to Business”
- Have the potential to expand and grow your business
- Organisations must be able to match fund their grant (intervention rates 45% with 55% provided by SME)
Both cyber security and cyber growth grants can support both capital and revenue projects. Examples of activities the grant programme will support are below. For full eligibility details, refer to the attached documents.
|Cyber Security Grants||Cyber Growth Grants|
|Work leading to cyber security certification||Capital costs to establish or grow the business|
|Projects that improve network security, website security, software enhancement, database security etc.||Product development and Market research|
|Capital costs for networking equipment||Marketing|
|Revenue items such as consultancy programmes||Systems – specialist networking|
Step 1 – Applicants will need to complete and return the full application form which can be found here, together with associated documents including quotes and schedule of costs. Please read the guidance notes carefully before submitting your application.
Step 2 – Full applications will be competitively appraised based on the project, and its overall impact.
|Open Call||Call Closes|
|17 September 2018||11 October 2018|
For enquiries, please contact Wendy Garrad – EU Project Manager
Telephone: 01905 844595