The new Children and Young People’s Plan is currently being developed, and partners from a wide range of organisations are already involved.
The new plan will
- Clarify the collective ambition and aspirations for all children and young people in Worcestershire
- Focus on key priorities and success measures
- Set expectations around the way we work in Worcestershire
- Provide a framework for all agencies and organisations working with children, young people and families to make the necessary impact to improve lives
- Build on and add value to existing plans
So how can you help?
It’s important that as part of the development of the plan we engage with as many
- Young People
- Parents/Carers of children and young people
- Practitioners who work with children, young people and families
Please encourage people to complete the online survey via this is the link.
We have developed an Engagement Pack to support this engagement – if you would like a pack please let me know as soon as possible by emailing Allie Webster – firstname.lastname@example.org