Tue 24th Sep 2019 - Wed 25th Sep 2019 at 10:00 am - 4:00 pm, Worcestershire Group Training Association, Worcester, WR4 9GN England
Reserve Your Place Here
This FREE two day Masterclass covers all of the important aspects of setting up and running a successful business in the first 12 months. Covering everything from getting into the right mind set to important financial control techniques, these 2 days are crammed with everything you will need to know and is led by an experienced Blue Orchid Business Advisor. This event is designed to assist you whether you are about to start trading or considering self-employment.
- Reviewing the best legal structure for your business
- Information and tools to help you research your idea, identify your target market and your competition
- Help you to start to put your ideas into a structured Business Plan which you can use to develop your business and raise finance
- Understanding your customers and how to market to effectively target them
- Branding and promoting your business
- The tools to implement a successful sales strategy
- Understanding your business start-up costs and raising finance
- Developing financial forecasts to assess the viability of your business idea
This FREE Masterclass is delivered as part of the Enterprising Worcester Programme and is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund and Worcestershire County Council.