ScaleUp Club is changing up a gear – you might even say it is ‘scaling up’! It is now running in partnership with Worcestershire Business Central (WBC) – and it’s going to be moving around the region – making it easier for business owners in different parts of Worcestershire to attend – and it will be free!
ScaleUp will run alongside ‘Inspiring Growth’ – a parallel stream of events run by WBC – all under the scaling up ‘pillars’ of Strategy, People, Execution and Cash.
ScaleUp sessions explore the themes from within the pillars and are aimed at gaining freedom and control – escaping the owner’s trap – and providing the tools to scale up successfully and to navigate the ‘Valleys of Death’ along the way. The focus is on collaborative working with peers, addressing issues and opportunities and coming away with key take-aways/ actions that can be implemented.
- ScaleUp Club - Critical Paths & SMART Action Plan - Wed 5th Jun 2019 - 7:30 am - 9:30 am
- ScaleUp Club - Making Hiring a Core Competence - Wed 3rd Jul 2019 - 7:30 am - 9:30 am
- ScaleUp Club - The Smart P&L - Removing Distortions - Wed 4th Sep 2019 - 7:30 am - 9:30 am
- ScaleUp Club - Core Idealogy & Why it is Vital - Wed 2nd Oct 2019 - 7:30 am - 9:30 am
- ScaleUp Club - The People Bank - Wed 6th Nov 2019 - 7:30 am - 9:30 am
- ScaleUp Club - Rockerfella Checklist - Wed 4th Dec 2019 - 7:30 am - 9:30 am