Thu 20th Jun 2019 at All Day, St Pauls Street, Worcester, WR1 2BA
St Pauls Street
OPEN HOUSE: MANUFACTURING, PACKAGING & ASSEMBLY EXCELLENCE
40 years experience and one of Worcestershire’s best kept secrets!
Thursday 20th June 2019 (Morning 8.00am / Afternoon 1.00pm Sessions)
Address: County Enterprises,
St Pauls Street, Worcester WR1 2BA
- Arrive – Tea & Coffee and Bacon Sandwiches. Meet the Team
- Company Overview / What we can offer / Our Goals
- Tour of Site
- Questions / Networking
Please let us know you’re able to join us! Email: email@example.com
A unique, not for profit organisation, providing meaningful, supported employment and independence for people with physical and learning disabilities.
WHAT WE DO:
• Manufacturer of stainless steel flue pipe.
• Onsite construction of certified Standard & Bespoke products.
• Work alongside clients from design to manufacture.
• Competitively priced high quality products.
• Packaging and Assembly – collation, hand assembly, bagging or packing – our experienced team can offer you a resource to call on
• Quick turnaround, free quotations.
• Customer service excellence.
YOU CAN HELP MAKE A DIFFERENCE:
Commercial sales has a big impact on the support we are able to offer and our mission is to develop and expand, both commercially and in terms of the people we support.
“Their attention to detail, on time delivery and customer support should be used as an example
to other suppliers. We are proud to support County Enterprises and the work they do”
Andy Griffiths, Kanban Coordinator.
HELLER Machine Tools Ltd