Thu 31st Jan 2019 at 10:00 am - 1:00 pm, Worcestershire Group Training Association, Worcester
Reserve Your Place Here
In order for you to be able to attend this workshop, your business must be:
- Located in Worcestershire
- A Small to Medium Sized Enterprise (SME)
- Trading for less than 36 months
- Trading minimum 70% Business to Business
Paid advertising on social media can be an incredibly cost-effective way of advertising your business to a targeted audience.
From as little as £2 a day, paid ads can help you reach an audience beyond your organic reach and generate new leads for your business.
This workshop will cover everything you need to develop a strategy for paid advertising, including:
– Setting a suitable budget for your Ads
– Creating audiences to target, including people that visited your website
– How to design effective Ads that will generate responses
– Improve the performance of your Ads by reviewing and modifying them
Whether you are starting to use paid ads for the first time, or are already running them, this workshop will help you develop a strategy to get the most from your ads.
Please note this workshop will primarily use Facebook to show examples of paid ads.