Tue 11th Dec 2018 at 10:00 am - 1:00 pm, Worcestershire Training Group, Worcester, WR4 9GN England
Worcestershire Training Group
Reserve Your Place Here
In order for you to be able to attend this workshop, your business must be:
- Located in Worcestershire
- Is a Small to Medium Sized Enterprise (SME)
- Trading for less than 36 months
- Trading minimum 70% Business to Business
This interactive workshop goes into detail of all the areas a new business owner should be contemplating when looking at selecting the right images and wording to reinforce the image they wish to portray. A unique opportunity to spend some important and productive time with a business consultant who established a multimillion pound national brand from scratch, and on a budget!
This session covers the most practical elements of establishing yourself in your market such as:
• Importance of Image and Brands
• What is a Brand and do I need one?
• What does my Image say?
• How to create a recognisable Image