Mon 8th Apr 2019 at 10:00 am - 1:00 pm, Worcestershire Training Group, Worcester, WR4 9GN England
Worcestershire Training Group
In order for you to be able to attend this workshop, your business must be:
- Located in Worcestershire
- Is a Small to Medium Sized Enterprise (SME)
- Trading for less than 36 months
- Trading minimum 70% Business to Business
This interactive workshop will help attendees to develop a clearer understanding of how to maximise their understanding of twitter, not only to obtain and engage with potential new customers, but to gain effective market insights to develop a strategy to produce engaging content and win more business.
1) Creating the maximum impact from your updates
2) Drive traffic to your website
3) Keep up to date with trends within your industry
4) Monitor Your Competitors
5) Generate a stream of interesting and engaging content
6) Engage with partners and prospective customers
Run by a mentor with over 10 years Social Media experience of running some of the country’s biggest companies and charity’s. He has effectively created an online presence from scratch and continuingly modifies their approach to keep up with demand.