Mon 14th Oct 2019 at 10:00 am - 1:00 pm, Worcestershire Group Training Association, Worcester, WR4 9GN England
In order for you to be able to attend this workshop, your business must be:
•Located in Worcestershire
•A Small to Medium Sized Enterprise (SME)
•Trading for less than 5 years
•Trading minimum 70% Business to Business
This interactive workshop will take you through the basics of Search engine optimisation and the principles of how to make your website stand out from the crowd
1. What is a search engine and SEO?
2. How does the search algorithm work?
3. What should you do to make your website optimised?
3a.Looking specifically at the main components of SEO, content, website performance/efficiency, design and trustworthiness/security.
4. What should someone look out for when hiring someone to build or optimise a website?
5. What tools can be used to help optimise your website?
6. What are the Do’s and Don’ts of SEO?