Mon 11th Mar 2019 at 10:00 am - 1:00 pm, Worcestershire Group Training Association, Worcester
Reserve Your Place Here
In order for you to be able to attend this workshop, your business must be:
• Located in Worcestershire
• A Small to Medium Sized Enterprise (SME)
• Trading for less than 36 months
• Trading minimum 70% Business to Business
LinkedIn has 332 million members with 2 new members joining every second. This workshop will show you how to grow your connections and use these to promote you as a business. It will look at business profiles and personal profiles and how these differ. It will arm you with the tools required to be a LinkedIn Ninja effectively marketing your products to the correct clients gaining new suppliers and contacts helping your business to grow.
The workshop will include:
• What is LinkedIn and why are you using it?
• The Secrets Of An Optimised Personal Profile
• Keyword Generation and Strategy
• What are Your Rules of Engagement?
• Marketing Tools on LinkedIn
• Profile & Contacts Account Settings Overviews
• Connection Invitations and Requests & LinkedIn Messages Basics