Tue 29th May 2018 at 10:00 am - 1:00 pm, Heart of Worcestershire College – Bromsgrove Campus, Bromsgrove
Reserve Your Place Here
Our new schedule of short business courses has been developed to support local entrepreneurs, business owners and those taking their first steps into self-employment.
In this masterclass our expert in Social Media Jennifer Thomas will discuss:
- The Role of Social Media in business and why and when to use it.
- Which Platform, with so many platforms from Facebook to snapchat, LinkedIn to Twitter – what do I use and do I need to do them all?
- Maximising your content, like any marketing your content is key – is it what my customers want to see and how do I get it?
- Targeting, Followers and likes are great but are they my customers?
- Legal Considerations, with any platform what do I need to do?
- Analysing your data to get the most out of your time
- Ongoing Planning & Scheduling, can I plan in advance?
- Business Diagnostic and signposting to further sources of support and information.
Trainer – Jennifer Thomas
‘Jennifer Thomas; Founder of JT Marketing, a Marketing Strategy business designed to improve the marketing of small businesses and start-ups. With 10 years experience marketing across a range of industries including Hospitality, Retail, Marketing Agencies & Technology, Jennifer has helped a large range of businesses set up & improve their marketing strategies from Social Media, Digital, SEO, Print etc. Jennifer’s Portfolio includes branding and social media roles for Virgin, Tesco, One Stop, Jabra Headphones & AccorHotels.’