Tue 7th May 2019 at 10:00 am - 4:00 pm, Worcester Group Training Association, Worcester, WR4 (GN Worcestershire
Worcester Group Training Association
Reserve Your Place Here
In order for you to be able to attend this workshop, your business must be:
- Located in Worcestershire
- A Small to Medium Sized Enterprise (SME)
- Trading for less than 5 years
- Trading minimum 70% Business to Business
This interactive workshop, delivered by an accredited NLP trainer who received personal training by the founding member of NLP, Richard Bandler, assisted by TV’s Paul Mckenna, focusses on some of the most practical elements of Neuro Linguistic Programming which can help you use the right approach and language to help you influence and sell to your prospective clients more effectively.
The workshop starts with a review of the general sales process. Within this. we will look at the most effective ways to:
- Establish Rapport and Influence effectively
- Ask the right Questions to establish a deep-rooted need
- Link Need with Product or Service
- Sell your product or service in the most attractive way
- Close Ask for the Order – with confidence!