Tue 22nd Jan 2019 at 6:45 am - 9:30 am, Sixways Stadium, Worcester
Reserve Your Place Here
The region is home to Worcestershire’s 5G Consortium, which is running a multimillion-pound project exploring ways that 5G can be used to increase productivity through robotics, big data analytics and augmented reality.
The testbed will be a revolutionary platform for local businesses to develop next-generation technology and the benefits are endless. The country’s most comprehensive industrial 5G testbed could give Worcestershire’s businesses the opportunity to be at the forefront of innovative new technologies.
Join us on Tuesday 22 January 2018 for an exclusive insight into the testbed and meet QinetiQ, Worcester Bosch, the Crown Commercial Service and many more experts in the field.
- Hear how QinetiQ is advancing in cyber security application and delivering new services for local businesses
- Meet the Crown Commercial Service – who wants to engage with local suppliers in the technology sector
- Find out about the supply chain opportunities available to local businesses from both
- Discover what technologies, advanced manufacturing partner, Worcester Bosch is experimenting with
- Network and make new contacts in the technology sector
This event is for businesses large and small, and innovative enterprises looking for supply chain opportunities.
Any local entrepreneurs will also have the chance to come along and speak to Betaden – the new commercial accelerator located at the Malvern Hills Science Park.