Worcestershire is renowned as a home for food and drink and within its borders there are many award-winning establishments using locally sourced produce. Are you a business in the food and drink sector?
Then join FinditinWorcestershire on Tuesday 18th October 2016 for our monthly breakfast event with a difference! This month we will be bringing you the best of Worcestershire’s small, local producers and helping them link up with high-profile supermarket ALDI. This is an industry first for the leading discount supermarket chain who have agreed to exclusively showcase at our event and meet local producers and suppliers.
• Meet buyers from ALDI, local delicatessens, restaurants, hotels and public houses
• Hear from leading sector experts about business growth, how the supply chain works and how to present yourself to a potential buyer
• Support your local producers by tasting your way around the ‘Food and Drink Hall’ showcasing the very best of the county’s grassroots in food and drink
• Don’t miss the exceptional opportunity to speak with food and drink specialists – who visit the exhibition and network with attendees
• Book a stand in the ‘Food and Drink Hall’ or ‘Business Support Exhibition’
• Network with 150 other delegates in all sectors over a FREE breakfast
This is an event for all sectors so book your FREE place below now. Our regular networkers are all welcome to come along and visit the exhibition of local produce.
Are you a food or drink producer? Book your space in our Food and Drink Hall
With an increasing consumer interest in buying local, fresh food at farmers markets, farm shops, delicatessens and independent shops, FinditinWorcestershire wants to help forge links between food producers and retailers. We will ensure that big buyers are at the event for you to speak to, so book your place now. Prices are reasonable and places are limited. Early booking is advised.
Please email email@example.com to express an interest.
There are also places in our ‘Business Support’ Exhibition – if you can offer anything from financial and skills support to advisory services to help the food and drink sector then you need to be in our exhibition. Email for more information as spaces are limited.
Book now to reserve your place to either attend as a delegate or as a stand holder. This event is anticipated to be a busy one so early booking is recommended.
VENUE: Please note a change in our room this month: Duckworth Suite.
Times for this event may alter slightly – we will send out regular updates to delegates.