The Investing in Growth Business Grant Fund is a Capital and Revenue based grant scheme which offers grants from £20,000 up to a maximum of £50,000.
The Investing in Growth Programme is supported with funding from the European Regional Development Fund, The Worcestershire County Council and local District Councils and will be running until 31st August 2019
The Grant Programme aims to aid business expansion enabling local SMEs to realise their growth potential, strengthen their position in the market and generate employment.
How to Apply:
If you are a Worcestershire based business, or are moving in to the County, and meet all the eligibility criteria detailed below you may wish to apply for the Investing in Growth Grant Fund through the October 2017 Call:
- Worcestershire based Small Medium Enterprises (or locating to Worcestershire County)
- Trading for 12 months or more
- Must generate new sustainable employment based in Worcestershire (1 FTE per £10k of grant funding).
- Meet the De Minimis State Aid regulations
- Be trading Business to Business
- Organisations must be able to match fund their grant (intervention rates 45% with 55% provided by SME)
Both capital and revenue projects may be supported:
- Undertaking physical expansion, building works, fixtures and fittings
- Capital equipment, machinery, electrical appliances
- Support for research and development to strengthen and develop new markets
- Website construction, logo design, software
Some items such as recurring revenue costs are not eligible for grant funding.
Step 1 – Applicants will need to complete and return the full application form, together with associated documents including quotes and schedule of costs. Please read the guidance notes carefully before submitting your application.
Step 2 – Full applications will be appraised based on the project, the organisations’ eligibility, its growth potential and projected job creation.
2 October 2017
31st October 2017
Further information can be found on the Investing in Growth Fact sheet – click here to download.
For enquiries, please contact Wendy Garrad – EU Project Manager
Telephone: 01905 844595
For further information please contact us on 01905 677 888, or email firstname.lastname@example.org