The Enterprise programme aims to support unemployed young people aged between 18-30 to work out if self employment is right for them, help them test their ideas, write plans and start a business or achieve alternative goals in employment, education, training or voluntary work.
Who is eligible?
UK residents that:
- Have a business idea they want help to explore
- Are aged 18-30
- Are unemployed or working less than 16 hours a week
What Business Support does The Prince’s Trust provide?
- Training to give a taste of what they need to know and do to start their own business
- One-to-one support to help explore and test their idea and turn it into a business plan
- Opportunity to apply for low interest finance of £500 to £7,500 to help start their business.
- Mentoring to help them develop their business or access other opportunities in education, training, work or volunteering
For more information contact the Worcestershire Business Central team on 01905 677 888 or via [email protected]