UP to £1,000 AND FREE RECRUITMENT TO WORCESTER CITY BUSINESSES
- Are you struggling to find the right skills, develop talent and expand your team?
- Looking for a FREE professional recruitment service with regional reach?
Don’t underestimate what a graduate could bring to your business – graduates are often ahead of the game when it comes to new technologies, their digital savvy nature is just what’s required to keep up with today’s fast moving business world. They can offer great insight and a fresh perspective offering both short and long term business benefits.
Graduate Advantage can help you recruit on either a temporary or permanent basis, with NO FEES and you can now get a £250– £1,000 grant towards salary and training costs from Worcester City Council
To apply you must –
- Employ less than 250 people and be trading in the Worcester City postcode area
- Be offering an internship between 13 weeks min up to 52 weeks maximum, or recruiting to a graduate job with a min. 12 month contract.
- Recruit directly through Graduate Advantage – graduateadvantage.co.uk
Find out more from Worcester City Economic Development Team
Phone: 01905 722181 Set featured image
*Subject to eligibility and availability of funds. Worcester City Council reserves the right to award grants at the council’s discretion. Terms and Conditions apply