Worcestershire European Social Fund (ESF) Technical Assistance – a partnership project part funded by ESF – is managed/delivered by Worcestershire County Council having Community First, Vestia Community Trust and Herefordshire, Worcestershire Chambers of Commerce as delivery partners.
The project offers information and support to organisations developing and applying for ESF projects to be delivered within Worcestershire. The project team at Worcestershire County Council and Delivery Partners will support the development of ESF activity across the County:
- Provide project development support to Worcestershire ESF applicants.
- Advise and support applicants to scope the viability of project ideas.
- Provide technical support to applicants so that they can design and understand how to deliver ESF compliant projects.
- Provide access to baseline data and research if available so projects can be designed and developed to meet and address local needs.
- Provide opportunities for all sectors including through Worcestershire Business Central which promotes and strengthens partnership working.
- Capture best practice and presents achievements on the programme and all Worcestershire projects.
- Offer opportunities for cooperation, networking and exchange which will include sharing of best practice between other LEP areas.
- Deliver a range of events to locally launch the bidding rounds, share project development techniques, promote collaboration, reinforce compliance requirements, share evaluation and best practice, and showcase ESF achievements.
The ESF Technical Assistance Team will organise events / workshops to promote European Structural and Investment Fund funding opportunities in Worcestershire. Please contact the Worcestershire ESF Technical Assistance Team at Worcestershire County Council (the Accountable Body) if you need support in converting your creating idea into a viable ESF funded project:
Skills & Investment Manager
Tel: 01905 843492
Mobile: 07841 199324
For more information on the European Structural and Investment Funds, please follow this link to the gov.uk website.