Worcestershire Growth Fund is a capital based grant scheme with capital grants from £20,000 up to £100,000.
The Programme designed to enable companies to realise their growth potential by offering capital based funding to help companies grow, innovate, generate employment and strengthen their position in the market.
Worcestershire County Council is managing the Worcestershire Growth Fund in partnership with the Worcestershire Local Enterprise Partnership (WLEP). The Programme runs from November 2015 to March 2018.
Round 4 is now open for applications. This round will focus on:
- WLEP key sectors of – We are particularly keen to support growth within our key sectors of Advanced Manufacturing, Agri-tech and Cyber Security and Defence.
- Projects that can be implemented before January 2018
- Applicants that have not previously applied to the Worcestershire Growth Fund.
Please note: Previous successful applicants can apply as long the project is a different project and they do not exceed the £100,000 limit for each company supported.
How to apply
If you are a Worcestershire based business or moving to Worcestershire County and providing you meet all the criteria detailed below you may be eligible to apply for the Worcestershire Growth Fund:
- Worcestershire based Small Medium Enterprises (or locating to Worcestershire County)
- Trading for 12 months or more
- Must generate new sustainable employment based in Worcestershire
- Comply with State Aid regulations
- Organisations must be able to match fund their grant (intervention rates will vary)
- Capital projects only
- Types of activity that are most likely to be supported:
– Undertaking a physical expansion; and/or
– Purchase of capital based equipment;
- Projects must comply with State Aid.
- Grants will be available from £20,000 and up to but not exceeding £100,000
- The applicant cannot undertake more than one project in a three year period.
- Each project will be subject to full due diligence.
Step 1 – Applicants will need to complete and return the Full Application Form and associated documents which can be found here. Please read the guidance notes carefully before submitting your application.
Please take note of the open and close call dates for this Round which is in the table below
Step 2 – Full applications will be appraised based on project and organisation eligibility, growth potential and job creation.
Successful applicants will be notified of decisions by 2nd June 2017.
|Full Application Funding Round||Open Call||Call Closes|
|Round 4||13th February 2017||13th April 2017|
For all programme information and details of how to apply please contact the team on 01905 677 888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.