Cookies & Privacy Statement
We, Worcestershire Business Central, are committed to protecting the privacy of anyone using our site and the confidentiality of any information that you provide us with. The purpose of this statement is to set out how we use any personal information that we may obtain from you via our website.
You may opt out of receiving information from us at any time by email, telephone, or post:
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone – 01905 677 888
Post – Unit 50-51, Malvern Hills Science Park, Malvern, Worcestershire, WR14 3SZ
In general you can visit our website without telling us who you are and without revealing any information about yourself.
However, there are areas of our website where we do gather data as follows:
If you submit an enquiry via our website you will be asked to provide certain information, including name, e-mail address and contact number.
If you register on our website to receive newsletters from us you will be asked to provide your name and e-mail address.
We will store this data and hold it via our externally hosted server and some secure third party websites.
We may use information that you provide:
- To register you with our website and to administer it;
- To deal with your enquiry which may include contacting your directly and supplying quotations and further information about our services
- To send you newsletters if you have opted in to receive them;
- For assessment and analysis, e.g. marketing, customer and product analysis, to enable us to review, develop and improve our services.
Where services are not provided directly by the Worcestershire Business Central it may be necessary to pass your personal data to organisations contracted to provide those services. These organisations will be authorised to act for the Worcestershire Business Central, and must also comply with the Data Protection Act 2018.
The cookies do not contain any personal information about you, and they cannot be used to identify an individual user.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies. If you do not know how to do this, contact us, giving details on the type of browser you are using, and we will do our best to help. Please note that if you do set your browser not to accept cookies many of the enhanced features may not work correctly.
To delete cookies or reject cookies
We recommend you allow the cookies we set by this web site as they help us to provide you with a better service.
If you do not want to receive cookies from this website:-
- Select cookie settings under the privacy settings in your browser options
- Add our domain (https://www.business-central.co.uk/) to the list of websites you do not want to accept cookies from
- Under settings you can also delete individual cookies or any cookies that your browser has stored
You can find more information on how to delete and control cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org
Cookies used on business-central.co.uk
- Domain: maps.google.com
- Domain: youtube.com
- Purpose: some YouTube videos are embedded on business-central.uk. A YouTube cookie is used to provide web analytics in terms of the number of times a video has been watched and/or shared.
- For further information, read Privacy at YouTube.
- Domain: twitter.com
- Domain: Facebook.com
- Domain: analytics.google.com
- Purpose: Google analytics offer reports to us about the traffic that comes through the Business Central website.
OPTIONAL: We also use Google Analytics to track visitor data trends and general usage statistics. We do not collect any personal information via these cookies other than your IP address. This information is automatically deleted after 14 months following your last visit to our website. These are non-essential cookies. Click here to disable Google Analytics tracking cookies.
SECURITY We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information However, we cannot guarantee the security of any data that you disclose online and we will not be responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or wilful default. GENERAL You have the right to see personal data (as defined in current data protection legislation including GDPR) that we keep about you upon receipt of a written request. In the event that you wish to complain about how we have handled your personal data you may also make a formal complaint in writing and we will look in to your complaint and work with you to resolve the matter. Any requests in line with the above should be sent to our Data Protection Officer (DPO), contactable via email@example.com If you still feel that your personal data has not been handled appropriately according to the law, you can contact the ICO and file a complaint with them https://ico.org.uk/concerns/handling/ You can also view our service privacy statement here.
Get in touch
Call our team today on
01905 677 888