Are you looking at how to restart, reshape or continue to grow your business?
Are you an established business ideally trading for over 5 years with 5 plus employees, based in Worcestershire and trading B2B?
Elevate can help you emerge from the impact of Covid-19 not just stable but prepared for a positive future. With the benefit of expert advice and support your business may not just restart but be on a path to future growth.
Business Futures Webinars
Wednesday 24th June 2020 9.30 – 11.00
Wednesday 22nd July 2020 9.30 – 11.00.
We are running two Business Futures Webinars taking you and your business through a Restart Checklist. The webinars, delivered by Bizsmart, will be an interactive, peer group experience with business specialists to guide and inspire you to restart, reshape and grow. The webinars are limited to ERDF eligible businesses who meet the profile above. If you wish to attend please contact the WBC team who can advise if your business is eligible and provide the booking link.
The Elevate Programme
If having attended a webinar you are inspired and successfully apply for the Elevate Programme you will benefit from 15 hours of dedicated 1:1 support and more;
- An initial one hour diagnostic sessions
- 8 one hour sessions working with a BizSmart consultant exploring specific key business areas
- 6 further hours of support with a specialist consultant in an area of specific interest. This may be accessing finance, improving productivity, utilising IT systems or rebranding and marketing. These are just a few of the specialist areas where you may choose to focus.
- Opportunity to apply for match funded grant support on completion of the programme.
- Access to a range of resources including webinars and diagnostic and planning tools
Elevate supports established, ambitious SMEs to structure plans, meet the challenges and identify solutions; developing a bespoke business strategy and implementation plan to get your business back on track and beyond.
If you would like to discuss the Elevate support further, please contact Wendy Garrad on 01905 844595 or at email@example.com