Thu 12th Mar 2020 - Fri 13th Mar 2020 at 10:00 am - 4:00 pm, The Kiln, Worcester, WR1 2HB
Reserve Your Place Here
The internet is the ultimate tool to influence decisions of your customers. The good news is that establishing yourself online isn’t as difficult or costly as many people might imagine.
In the digital age, a web presence is integral to the visibility of your business. Essentially, it’s an online shop window into your business and, like any display, if it isn’t appealing, your customer is lost.
This course is designed to dispel any fears over digital marketing and help you gain your digital marketing blackbelt. Delivered by expert digital marketing practioner, you will learn handy tips on maximising your presence as well as ways to reduce the time you spend managing your social media allowing you to focus more on your business.
- Overview of social media and which platforms are best for your business
- Understand how social media works and ways you can maximise it
- How to develop and implement a social media strategy
- Target the right people to promote your business to on social media
This will leave you with a detailed understanding of how to maximise your presence on the internet and drive customers to your online “shop”
After discovering the power of social media in Day 1 and establishing a social media strategy we will examine the main aspects of advertising using social media. In this session we will look at how to maximise your budget and gain the insights into your customers. Using Social media can unlock thousands of potential customers, with £100 potentially reaching 8-12000 potential targeted customers. We will examine:
- How to build and e-commerce platform for your business
- Examining website structure
- Essential information and design
- How to sell your products or services through an online store.
In depth look at LinkedIn
LinkedIn is the main ‘professional’ network with 332 million members and 2 new members joining every second. We will look how you can grow your connections and use these to promote you as a business. It will look at business profiles and personal profiles and how these differ. It will arm you with the tools required to be a LinkedIn Ninja effectively marketing your products to the correct clients gaining new suppliers and contacts helping your business to grow.
The workshop will include:
- What is LinkedIn and why are you using it?
- The Secrets Of An Optimised Personal Profile
- Keyword Generation and Strategy
- What are Your Rules of Engagement?
- Marketing Tools on LinkedIn
- Profile & Contacts Account Settings Overviews
- Connection Invitations and Requests & LinkedIn Messages Basics
This FREE Masterclass is delivered as part of the Enterprising Worcester Programme and is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund and Worcestershire County Council.
Any queries please call Blue Orchid on 01905 676773.