Tue 10th Sep 2019 at 9:30 am - 12:30 pm, Whitehouse Hotel, Worcester, WR1 1EA
In order for you to be able to attend this workshop, your business must be:
- Located in Worcestershire
- A Small to Medium Sized Enterprise (SME)
- Trading for less than 5 years
- Trading minimum 70% Business to Business
This practical course will tell you everything you need to know about your business’s finances and how to keep your figures in the black. It will provide relevant and important tools to help your business grow.
This one day workshop will teach you:
• The terminology used in bookkeeping
• How to set up a simple book keeping system
• How to link book keeping to cash flow forecasts to determine future income requirements and tax liabilities
• What tax and NI you need to pay, and when
The course includes practical interactive exercises and will give you the tools you need to translate your new knowledge into a practical and effective bookkeeping system.