Tue 16th Feb 2021 - Wed 24th Feb 2021 at 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
About this Event
This FREE online Masterclass covers all of the important aspects of setting up a successful business. Designed exclusively for businesses who are looking to trade with other businesses this comprehensive workshop covers everything from getting into the right mind set to important financial control techniques, the 4 session are crammed with everything you will need to know and is led by an experienced Blue Orchid Business Advisor. This event is designed to assist and support you to help you begin trading.
Session 1 – Exploring Enterprise – Tuesday 16th February from 5:30pm – 8:30pm
• Reviewing the best legal structure for your business
• How do other businesses see you?
• How do I register my company?
Session 2 – Market Research – Wednesday 17th February from 5:30pm – 8:30pm
• Information and tools to help you research your idea, identify your target market and your competition
• Creating a professional brand and promoting your business
• Tendering and tender opportunities
• The tools to implement a successful sales strategy
Session 3 – Finance and Legal – Tuesday 23rd February from 5:30pm – 8:30pm
• Understanding your business start-up costs and raising finance
• Developing financial forecasts to assess the viability of your business idea
• Income Tax, VAT and Corporation Tax
• Accountancy Records and Invoicing
Session 4 – Business Planning – Wednesday 24th February from 5:30pm – 8:30pm
• What is a Business Plan?
• Do I need a Business Plan?
• Where do I start?
• Using a Business Plan for gaining finance
This FREE Masterclass is delivered as part of the Enterprising Worcestershire Programme and is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund and Worcestershire County council. Businesses must be trading mainly business to business to access this program.
Any queries please call Blue Orchid on 01905 676 773