Mon 23rd Nov 2020 - Fri 27th Nov 2020 at 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Reserve Your Place Here
About this Event
This FREE online Masterclass covers all of the important aspects of setting up and running a successful business in the first 12 months. Designed exclusively for businesses who are looking to deal with other business this comprehensive workshop covering everything from getting into the right mind set to important financial control techniques, these 4 session are crammed with everything you will need to know and is led by an experienced Blue Orchid Business Advisor. This event is designed to assist you whether you are about to start trading, or require help to grow within your first 12 months of trade
Session 1 – Exploring Enterprise – Monday 23rd November from 9:30am – 12:30pm
• Reviewing the best legal structure for your business
• How do other businesses see you?
• How do I register my company?
Session 2 – Market Research – Tuesday 24th November from 9:30am – 12:30pm
• Information and tools to help you research your idea, identify your target market and your competition
• Creating a professional brand and promoting your business
• Tendering and tender opportunities
• The tools to implement a successful sales strategy
Session 3 – Finance and Legal – Thursday 26th November from 09:30am – 12:30pm
• Understanding your business start-up costs and raising finance
• Developing financial forecasts to assess the viability of your business idea
• Income Tax, VAT and Corporation Tax
• Accountancy Records and Invoicing
Session 4 – Business Planning – Friday 27th November from 09:30am – 12:30pm
• What is a Business Plan?
• Do I need a Business Plan?
• Where do I start?
• Using a Business Plan for gaining finance
This FREE Masterclass is delivered as part of the Enterprising Worcestershire Programme and is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund and Worcestershire County council. Businesses must be trading mainly business to business to access this program.
Any queries please call Blue Orchid on 01905 676 773