Tue 19th Nov 2019 at 6:45 am - 9:30 am, Sixways Stadium, Worcester, WR3 8ZA
On Tuesday 19 November 2019, FinditinWorcestershire is offering the local supply chain the opportunity to meet the region’s public sector buyers and commissioners behind a variety of contracting opportunities.
Our 4th annual procurement breakfast event will bring together key organisations and buyers from across the public sector procurement marketplace, for a morning of ‘Meet the Buyer’ sessions, informative panel discussions, presentations, collaboration and lots more!
Private sector twist!
Joining the long list of buyers will be Place Partnership’s appointed contractor, GRAHAM for its Hard FM Services (PPM, Reactive and Minor Works) contract. Book now to:
- Meet buyers and find out more about GRAHAM and its operations
- Explore opportunities to partner GRAHAM in delivering its Hard FM services
- Hear about procurement processes, approval criteria & supply chain opportunities for SMEs
- Book a 121 meeting for opportunities in electrical, heating, building fabric, air con, fire alarms & all other hard FM services
- 6:45am Registration open – please bring a business card to place in your badge holder
- 7:00am Networking breakfast and exhibition – get in touch if you would like to exhibit
- 7:25am Presentation start with Worcestershire County Council and Crown Commercial Service
- 7:50am Panel discussion with buyers
- 8:15am Pre-booked one-to-one meetings with buyers, further refreshments & networking
- 9:30am Event close