Tue 17th Mar 2020 at 7:30 am - 9:30 am, Chateau Impney, Droitwich Spa, WR9 0BN
Attendance at this event is strictly for businesses with 10 or more employees.
Herefordshire & Worcestershire Chamber of Commerce have teamed up with SAP Concur and the British Chambers of Commerce to bring you a unique event exploring how, as small and medium sized enterprises, you can manage your organisation’s growth to help your business scale further.
Many business owners discover new challenges after a period of growth, be that a larger workforce, new regulatory frameworks or multi sited operations. Employees may travel more resulting in less visibility on spending, making your margins tighter. You could minimise these challenges by prioritising spending and cash flow as you plan for growth.
A survey carried out by SAP Concur and Oxford Economics showed that only 70% of respondents said that spending and cash flow was a factor in their expansion with 90% of UK Companies saying they would benefit from focusing on efficiency.
This event will explore:
• How UK SMEs are expanding;
• How to keep your expansion costs in line;
• The challenges that scaling up your business presents;
• How collaboration can ease the pain of these challenges;
• The role that automation can play in overcoming the demands that expansion presents.