Thu 27th Aug 2020 at 8:00 am - 9:30 am
Join fellow Business Leaders from across the two counties at our exclusive networking event for Patron and Strategic Members of the Chamber. An informal morning where each attendee will be given the opportunity to re-introduce themselves to the room, followed by strategic business discussions in small groups around your experiences to date and future challenges. During the course of the morning we will be splitting into three rooms with topic titles including EU Exit, Returning to Work and The Green Recovery, along with suggested points for discussion.
8.00am Welcome and Chamber update
8.10am Around the room introductions
8.30am Breakout Room Topic – EU Exit
• How companies are preparing
• Impact on UK businesses that will become net Importers/Exporters
• HR and the implications for the local labour market
8.50am Breakout Rooms Topic – Returning to work
• Legacy of coronavirus – working patterns and modes
• Challenges with returning whilst socially distancing
• Remote working and people challenges
9.10am Breakout Rooms Topic – The Green Recovery
• Switch to electric and or other low carbon vehicles
• Low carbon heat
• Efficiency improvements
• Local green jobs
Topic: Business Leaders Morning Networking
Time: Aug 27 2020 8:00 AM London
Join Zoom Meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89903052152?pwd=Y2VIaHE2cUZRcC9pdWRMVGQ5U0hlZz09
Meeting ID: 899 0305 2152
To join the Networking Morning Members need to:
1. Book onto the event via the website so that they are registered (just like how normal events/courses were booked).
2. They will appear as an attendee on the event on CRM which the Events Team will manage.
3. They will then receive a password before the webinar is due to take place (this will likely be an 30 minutes or so before the meeting is due to take place).
4. They can then click on the link associated with the Zoom Meeting, and sign into the webinar using the password.
5. ONLY REGISTERED ATTENDEES ON CRM WILL BE ABLE TO VIEW T