Tue 24th Sep 2019 at 10:00 am - 1:00 pm, The Pear Tree Inn & Country Club, Worcester, WR3 8SY
The Pear Tree Inn & Country Club
Reserve Your Place Here
Have you considered a grant to fund a renewable energy or low carbon innovation project within your business to:
- Reduce premises energy costs by a significant margin?
- And, increase reliability, efficiency and profitability?
Join Worcestershire County Council on Tuesday 24 September, for a FREE event from 10:00am to 1:00pm at The Pear Tree Inn & Country Hotel to:
- Find out about the new round of support & funding to help you invest in clean tech and renewable energy
- Hear from engaging industry experts
- Meet suppliers who can help you with relevant products and services
- Talk to businesses who have already made savings and recognised the environmental value
- Celebrate the success of businesses benefiting from the support
- Network with other attendees over FREE LUNCH
The next round of funding from The Low Carbon Opportunities Programme will be available later this year and will provide a contribution of up to 40% towards the implementation and upfront costs of renewable energy systems and low carbon innovation projects. Both are proven to bring countless, long-term benefits and cost savings for business owners.
So, whether you’re interested in solar panels, or another system or process, join us to see why companies across the region are beginning to see the value in clean energy and tech to improve their brand image and attract new business opportunities.
Today’s business owners have to give back, and the Low Carbon Opportunities Programme can help them do it.
BOOK YOUR FREE PLACE ABOVE