Thu 29th Apr 2021 at 9:30 am - 11:00 am
Reserve Your Place Here
This event is aimed at tourism and hospitality businesses, and will include a choice of 2 workshops run by The Hospitality Partnership, as well as updating the sector in Worcestershire about changes in the past year to Visit Worcestershire, and a vision into the future of tourism for the county.
- 9.30am Introduction & Welcome Worcestershire’s DMO. Introducing the new brand, website, future proposed campaigns.
- 9.45am District Partnership Malvern Hills District Council
- 9.50am Predictions, trends and insights for the tourism sector Destination Management Organisations, national trends, the local and national review, Visit Worcestershire- the role, function and purpose of the County DMO/ Q&A and have your say live via an interactive poll
- 10.20am Workshops: (attendees select one to attend)
- “Reconnecting with your Marketplace” – Workshop overview: Discussing opportunities, how to drive sales to get results, positive language, knowing your customer, knowing your market (competition) and collaboration – Delivered by Jan Denning, Jo Kenny – Hospitality Partnership
- “Driving Revenue through Upselling” – Workshop overview: Discussing how upselling will not only drive revenue but enhance the customer experience which will lead to repeat business and recommendations – Delivered by Jan Denning, Jo Kenny – Hospitality Partnership
- 10.50am Feedback and close