Early Stage Business Development Support
Enterprising Worcestershire offers support for early stage business development including coaching to enable you to grow your business profitably and build resilience as a business owner. Responding to customer demand, we provide practical support to improve operational efficiency. 12 hours of free support is on offer to give you all the guidance you need to take your early stage business to the next level.
To qualify your business must be
- situated in and trading from Worcestershire
- an SME as defined by the EU i.e.
- employ fewer than 250 employees
- have a turnover of less than the equivalent of 50 million Euros per annum
- have or an annual balance sheet of less than 43 million Euro
- trade predominantly business to business i.e. a minimum of 70% B2B
- meet EU De Minimis criteria i.e. have not received 200,000 euros of state aid over 3 years
- Less than 5 years old
How to find out more
Please get in touch with Harry Lonsdale at email@example.com
Want to find out more about start-up support?
Call our team today on
01905 677 888