High Growth Activate Programme
The High Growth Activate programme offers intensive support to enable you to identify and overcome any key early stage barriers, create a 3-year growth plan and develop a solid foundation for your high growth enterprise.
The programme consists of workshops focusing on areas of specialist support such as; financial management and planning, marketing strategy, employment law, IT systems and infrastructure, operational efficiency and supply chain optimisation and also provides bespoke specialist 1:1 consultancy and peer to peer support.
To qualify your business must be
- situated in and trading from Worcestershire
- an SME as defined by the EU i.e.
- employ fewer than 250 employees
- have a turnover of less than the equivalent of 50 million Euros per annum
- have or an annual balance sheet of less than 43 million Euro
- trade predominantly business to business i.e. a minimum of 70% B2B
- meet EU De Minimis criteria i.e. have not received 200,000 euros of state aid over 3 years
- less than 2 years old with a high growth/ high value potential
How to find out more
Please get in touch with Harry Lonsdale at email@example.com
Want to find out more about start-up support?
Call our team today on
01905 677 888