Starting your Business
B2B Start-up Support
Enterprising Worcestershire are running a series of start-up support workshops and 1:1’s for individuals looking to start a B2B business. They are designed to support you to explore new business ideas and ensure you have the necessary tools and fundamentals in place to successfully start a business.
They are currently being delivered on-line, with engaging interactive content covering a wide range of topics. 12 hours of free support is available and covers areas such as business planning, finance, marketing, networking and much more.
- Worcestershire Individuals wanting to start a B2B business.
- 1:1 sessions can be accessed following the completion of the workshop support.
How to find out more
Click on the link to book: https://www.business-central.co.uk/events/
Alternately please email Harry Lonsdale for more information email@example.com
B2C Start-up Support
If you are thinking of starting a B2C/retail business, Enterprising Worcestershire offers start-up workshop support and 1:1’s. You can access a flexible 12-hour package of support including workshops and 1:1 coaching covering topics such as business planning, finance and marketing.
Businesses under 12 months old may also access up to 3 hours of specialist 1:1 support.
- Worcestershire Individuals wanting to start a B2C business can access workshop support with 1:1’s being offered following the completion of the workshop support.
- Worcestershire based SME businesses under 12 months old can directly access 1:1 support.
- an SME as defined by the EU
- employ fewer than 250 employees
- have a turnover of less than the equivalent of 50 million Euros per annum
- have or an annual balance sheet of less than 43 million Euro
- trade business to consumer
- meet EU De Minimis criteria i.e. have not received 200,000 euros of state aid over 3 years
How to find out more:
Please email Harry Lonsdale for more information firstname.lastname@example.org
New for the Enterprising Worcestershire programme is our exciting partnership with Worcestershire libraries providing information and advice through key libraries across the county.
Individuals and businesses in Worcestershire can access resources and databases to support them with marketing and business planning and incorporating BIPC support can access specialist IP one to one advice.
Including the creation of business centres and co-working spaces, access to events and workshops, start-ups and early stage businesses can gain valuable information and advice with signposting to further programme support.
- Residents and businesses in Worcestershire
Enterprising Worcestershire have partnered with the University of Worcester to provide the Enrich Project. This provides free business start-up support to young people based around key topics including Ideation, Entrepreneurial Mindset, Business Planning/Business Model Canvas, Finance and Sales and Marketing. The support consists of workshops, 1:1 support, mentoring, pitching competitions and much more.
- Individuals aged 16 and over studying at the University of Worcester and students attending a Worcestershire FE college or Sixth Form.
How to find out more
Please email email@example.com to see how the enrich programme can help you.
Want to find out more about start-up support?
Call our team today on
01905 677 888