Starting your Business
The Start-Up Club provides a FREE 6-hour impactful programme of support to help you to turn your great idea into a promising business. Working with a wide team of business experts we will be providing:
- A series of expert led workshops on key business start-up topics like ‘Creating and testing your business plan’ and ‘Launching your new product or service’.
- A support network of other people taking their first steps to start a business
- Further Peer to Peer sessions for those people planning to start a business which trades with other businesses
- One to one support sessions to help you to refine your thinking and challenge you to succeed
The support will be delivered online and at a range of times.
- Living in Worcestershire
- Not yet started a business
To find out more:
- Please complete this short online form to register your interest in the programme: Book Start-Up Club
Our suppliers, ALP Synergy Ltd will then support you to start your business journey.
- For further information please contact email@example.com
B2C (Business to Consumer) Business Support
- Access up to 3 hours of bespoke 1:1 business support
- Choose your advisor from a team of specialists (see the link below)
- Based in Worcestershire
- Trading B2C (Business to Consumer/Retail)
- Trading less than 3 years
- An SME as defined by the EU
- Employ fewer than 250 employees
- Have a turnover of less than the equivalent of 50 million Euros per annum
- Have or an annual balance sheet of less than 43 million Euro
- Meet EU De Minimis criteria i.e. have not received 200,000 euros of state aid over 3 years
To Find out more:
New for the Enterprising Worcestershire programme is our exciting partnership with Worcestershire libraries providing information and advice through key libraries across the county.
Individuals and businesses in Worcestershire can access resources and databases to support them with marketing and business planning and incorporating BIPC support can access specialist IP one to one advice.
Including the creation of business centres and co-working spaces, access to events and workshops, start-ups and early stage businesses can gain valuable information and advice with signposting to further programme support.
- Residents and businesses in Worcestershire
Enterprising Worcestershire have partnered with the University of Worcester to provide the Enrich Project. This provides free business start-up support to young people based around key topics including Ideation, Entrepreneurial Mindset, Business Planning/Business Model Canvas, Finance and Sales and Marketing. The support consists of workshops, 1:1 support, mentoring, pitching competitions and much more.
- Individuals aged 16 and over studying at the University of Worcester and students attending a Worcestershire FE college or Sixth Form.
How to find out more
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to see how the enrich programme can help you.
Want to find out more about start-up support?
Call our team today on
01905 677 888