The Investing in Growth Business Grant Fund is a Capital and Revenue based grant scheme which offers grants from £20,000 up to a maximum of £35,000.
The Investing in Growth Programme is supported with funding from the European Regional Development Fund, The Worcestershire County Council and local District Councils.
The Grant Programme aims to aid business expansion enabling local SMEs to realise their growth potential, strengthen their position in the market and generate employment.
How to Apply:
If you are a Worcestershire based business, or are moving in to the County, and meet all the eligibility criteria detailed below, you may wish to apply for the Investing in Growth Grant Fund through the October 2018 Call:
- Worcestershire based Small Medium Enterprises (or locating to Worcestershire)
- Trading for 12 months or more
- Meet the De Minimis State Aid regulations
- Be trading “Business to Business”
- Organisations must be able to match fund their grant (intervention rates 45% with 55% provided by SME)
The Grant Fund is predominantly for capital projects however there is a small revenue fund available. All project expenditure must be complete by June 2019. Eligible expenditure may be;
- Capital equipment, machinery, electrical appliances
- Undertaking physical expansion, building works, fixtures and fittings
- Consultancy for the development of new markets and expansion of existing
- Website construction, logo design, software
Some items such as recurring revenue costs are not eligible for grant funding.
Step 1 – Applicants will need to complete and return the full application form which can be found here, together with associated documents including quotes and schedule of costs. Please read the guidance notes carefully before submitting your application.
Step 2 – Full applications will be appraised based on the project, the organisations’ eligibility, its growth potential and projected job creation.
|Open Call||Call Closes|
|15 October 2018||9 November 2018|
For enquiries, please contact Wendy Garrad – EU Project Manager
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: 01905 844595