Skills Support for the Workforce (SSW) is a programme developed to upskill employees within small and medium-sized businesses in Worcestershire. We provide recognised accredited qualifications and bespoke training courses to enhance your employees’ skills, increase the competitiveness of your business and boost the local economy.
We can work with you to develop a bespoke training programme relevant to your needs, and because this programme is co-funded by the European Social Fund (ESF) and the Skills Funding Agency (SFA), you can support your workforce at no extra cost to your business.
Benefits for your employees and business
- Training is tailored to the specific needs of your business
- Can be more cost-effective than hiring skilled employees
- Increases employee confidence, motivation and productivity
- Improves employee loyalty and retention by making them feel valued
- Fully-flexible training;pick full qualifications or mix and match individual units to suit your business
- On-the-job vocational training to meet individual needs; including taught learning, workplace assessment, distance learning, workplace
- Fully-funded training – no cost to your business or employees
The fully funded training is available for eligible businesses in the following priority sectors:
- Advanced manufacturing
- Cyber Security & Defence
- Visitor & Destination Economy
- Businesses requiring STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths) qualifications
Employees will benefit from a wide variety of training courses like leadership and management, technical skills training and higher level skills relevant to your business. Completeing the training can help your employees continue to higher level qualifications, take on more responsibility, and progress in their careers.
For more information and details of how apply please contact the team on 01905 677 888 or email@example.com