Over the past few months the Worcestershire Business Central leadership team have been working hard to appoint a number of specialist business advisers. With selection made and the programme planned and now delivering, we are inviting you to come and participate. This programme is now well underway, and our advisers have started running events and consultations with local businesses of all sizes.
This FREE programme involves the specialist advisers leading group events focusing on a particular challenge or area of knowledge within their area of expertise. The advisers will also be holding 1:1 consultations with the programme participants.
The specialist business advisers and the areas they cover are as follows:
- Marketing – Citizen Communications
- Adoption of Technology – borwell
- Access to Finance – Perrigo Consultants
- Sustainability – Shrewsbury Business Consulting
- General business support – Blue Orchid
Some specific examples of what the advisers can support on is listed below using Access to Finance, Sustainability and Adoption of Technology.
Using Spotlight – A financial dashboard
Xero and accounting software help and training
R&D tax credits
General tax advice
- Carbon Reduction plans
- Help with using a dashboard system called Carbon Expert to measure outputs
- Assistance with conducting a cost / benefit for each option
- Support with developing a Sustainability strategy
Help improve your company’s “cyber-hygiene”
Awareness training on new threats and tactics used by hackers
Provide a IT Health Check for the business
Feedback from the events that have already taken place has been overwhelmingly positive with businesses of all sizes attending. To find out all the details on the programme and upcoming events then please view full details here.