Worcestershire European Regional Development Fund Technical Assistance is a partnership project part funded by ERDF is managed/delivered by Worcestershire County Council having Act on Energy as delivery partners.
The project offers information and support to organisations developing and applying for European Regional Development Fund projects to be delivered within Worcestershire. The project team at Worcestershire County Council and Delivery Partners will support the development of ERDF activity across the County:
- Provide project development support to Worcestershire ERDF applicants.
- Advise and support applicants to scope the viability of project ideas.
- Provide technical support to applicants so that they can design and understand how to deliver ERDF compliant projects.
- Provide access to baseline data and research if available so projects can be designed and developed to meet and address local needs.
- Provide opportunities for all sectors including through Worcestershire Business Central which promotes and strengthens partnership working.
- Capture best practice and presents achievements on the programme and all Worcestershire projects.
- Offer opportunities for cooperation, networking and exchange which will include sharing of best practice between other LEP areas.
- Deliver a range of events to locally launch the bidding rounds, share project development techniques, promote collaboration, reinforce compliance requirements, share evaluation and best practice, and showcase ERDF achievements.
The ERDF Technical Assistance Team organise events / workshops to promote European Structural and Investment Fund funding opportunities in Worcestershire.
Please contact the Worcestershire ERDF Technical Assistance Team at Worcestershire County Council (the Accountable Body) if you need support in converting your creating idea into a viable ERDF funded project:
Programmes and Performance Manager
Growth and Investment Team
Tel: 01905 845009
Mobile: 07912 775022
Tel: 01905 846745
Mobile: 07921 309978